Patient Participation Group
Eastfield House Surgery has a Patient Participation Group (PPG) for patients registered at the Surgery which operates via this website.
Patients are occasionally contacted by email and invited to take part in various activities e.g Patient Surveys. If you would like to sign up, you can either complete our online registration form, or you can fill in a request form available from the front desk in Reception.
Whilst feedback from all surveys including the National Surveys, has always been very positive, we do not take our patient’s good wishes and support lightly. We are very keen to solicit feedback from our patients in as many forms as we can. A phone call or a word at the front desk is just as welcome!
We also hold regular Patient Participation Group (PPG) meetings to which all patients are invited.
Our next meeting is 24th August 2021.
- Minutes from the meeting Tuesday 15th June 2021
- Minutes from the meeting Monday 14th October 2019
- Minutes from the meeting Thursday 25th July 2019
- Minutes from the meeting Thursday 18th April 2019
- Minutes from the meeting Thursday 18th October 2018
GP Patient Survey
The results of the GP Patient Survey 2019 are now available – read more